The International Symposium on Mining with Backfill Program Committee has released a call for papers on the following topics:
- Legal, safety, environmental and financial drivers for backfill
- Mine fill geomechanics, numerical modeling, interaction between backfill and rock mass
- Bulkhead capacity and fill strategies
- Binders, admixtures and other chemicals to improve fill performance
- Backfill reticulation: pumping, piping, hydraulic analyses
- Field fill mass blast and stress monitoring before and after exposure and data analysis
- Laboratory testing on static and dynamic behaviors of backfill
- Hazard and risk control practices in backfill application
- Application of new technology and new equipment in mining with backfill
- Influence of mining with backfill on the mitigation of subsidence related hazards
- Case studies
The Minefill 2020 – 2021 Committee invites abstract submissions for presentation at the Minefill 2020 – 2021 Symposium 24-28.05.2021 in Katowice, Poland. Submissions must contain new, previously unpublished material. All abstracts must be submitted electronically via the Minefill 2020 – 2021 website.
All papers to be submitted and presented in English.
Selected number of papers will be published in the International Journal of Mining Science and Technology.
Please send completed abstract templates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send a paper to: email@example.com